Sleep Disorder Treatment in Jaipur
There are many conditions in which a person finds unable to fall asleep or remain asleep. These conditions are sleeping problems that everyone can face in their lifetime, but if these conditions start occurring regularly and you are unable to have a good sound sleep constantly then it results in sleeping disorder. Either these sleeping disorders are due to stress or any health problem, the sleeping disorder has become a very widespread problem in the people of India.
Generally, people face sleeping problems are because of stress, hectic working schedules, and other factors.
Furthermore, people suffering from the sleeping disorder found difficulty in falling asleep, and feel very exhausted, lethargic and tired throughout the day. Hence, this deficiency of sleep greatly impacts the energy, happiness, mood, focus & concentration on work, and health of an individual.
Most noteworthy, the sleeping disorders of an individual are the symptoms of mental or medical health condition. When sleeping disorders don't seem like because of any other condition, then the treatment involves a combination of medical treatments and lifestyle changes.
Types of Sleeping Disorders:
The different types of sleeping disorders are:
Insomnia is the inability to go to sleep or remain asleep. Generally, The factors of insomnia could be jet lag, anxiety, and stress, digestion problems or hormones. It can cause:
- Difficulty in Concentration
- Overloaded weight
Sleep Apnea is a serious medical condition in which the breathing of a person stops at a certain interval while sleeping. As a result, the body takes less oxygen and can cause you breaking the sleep.
- Clenching of Jaw
Narcolepsy is considered as the “sleep attacks” during the day. In other words, a person will suddenly fall asleep in the day time without any warning. Furthermore, the main cause of narcolepsy is sleep paralysis in which a person can’t move easily after waking up.
If you are facing any of the above-mentioned symptoms then consult with the doctor for a sleeping disorder near you.
Sleeping Disorder Symptoms
The symptoms of sleeping disorders can vary depending on the severity of the disorder. Generally, the symptoms of the sleeping disorder are:
- Difficulties in falling asleep.
- Tiredness and fatigue in the daytime
- Regular naps and yawning throughout the day
- Anxiety, frustration, and irritation
- Not able to focus and concentrate
If you are facing any of these symptoms then get the sleep disorder treatment in Jaipur at BreathClinic, one of the most trusted clinics of Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Causes of sleeping disorders
There are many factors that affect the sleep of an individual. The common causes are:
Respiration Problems and Allergies:
Breathing problems, colds, and allergies make hard for breathing, consequently, make difficulty in sleeping.
Pain in your body makes even more difficult to get a proper asleep. These pains are unbearable throughout the night such as:
- Fatigue Syndromes
- Back Pains
Anxiety and Stress:
Anxiety and stress have always a negative impact on the sleep of an individual. As a result, a stressful person finds difficult to sleep or stay asleep.
Sleeping Disorder Diagnosis:
In diagnosing the sleeping disorders, generally, the doctor performs physical exams and then examines the information about the symptoms and medical history. Some of the tests are:
- Blood testing: Generally, this test is used to test the symptoms of narcolepsy and other conditions that may cause sleeping disorder symptoms.
- Electroencephalogram: This test assesses electrical activity in the brain to detect problems inside the brain.
- Polysomnography: Study of sleep that examines body movements, and thereafter brain waves to know how they are disrupting the sleep.
Sleep Disorder treatment in Jaipur
The treatment of sleep disorders depends on the type of disorder a patient is facing. However, the treatment includes medications, in addition to, changes in lifestyle.
If you are looking for a doctor for sleep disorder then you can consult Dr. Pankaj Gulati. He is a leading sleep disorder doctor who can provide you the best sleep disorder treatment in Jaipur.
The medical treatment in sleeping disorder includes the following medicines:
- Sleeping pills
- Allergy medications
- Cold medications
- Breathing devices
- Dental guards
Changes in Lifestyle:
Certainly, changes in lifestyle can greatly impact your sleep in a positive manner if the changes are made along with medications. These include:
- Reducing sugar consumption, and including more vegetables.
- Proper exercise to reduce stress and anxiety
- Less water consumption before going to sleep.
- Eating low carbohydrate meals before bedtime.
- Reducing the consumption of caffeine.
- Adopting a regular sleeping schedule strictly.
We love to hear from you
- Address H-7 jan path, near danapani hotel , shyam nagar sodala, kishan nager, shyam nagar, jaipur rajasthan 32019
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 09560059701
- WhatsApp 09560059701
Shalby Hospital, Jaipur
|Monday To Sunday||10:00 AM -TO- 5:00 PM|
Breath Clinic, Jaipur
|Monday To Sunday||5:30 PM -TO- 8:00 PM|