Interstitial Lung Disease Treatment in Jaipur (ILD)
Interstitial lung disease or ILD includes a very large group of conditions that cause inflammation and scarring in the alveoli (the air sacs of the lungs). Through these air-sacs, oxygen travels into the main bloodstream. When these air-sacs are scarred, they are not able to expand. Thus, less oxygen travels in the blood.
Interstitial Lung Disease affects the other parts of the lungs such as the airways, blood vessels, and the lung lining.
Types of Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD)
Interstitial Lung Disease includes more than 200 conditions. A few of them are:
- Asbestosis: Breathing in asbestos fibers causing inflammation and scarring in the lungs.
- Coal worker’s pneumoconiosis: This is a condition in the lungs due to exposure in coal dust. Its other name is black lung disease.
- Bronchiolitis obliterans: In this condition, the bronchioles or the smallest airways are blocked.
- Chronic silicosis: This is caused by breathing in mineral silica
- Sarcoidosis: In this disease small clumps of inflammatory cells are formed in the lungs and lymph glands.
A person who is in need of ILD treatment does not get enough level of oxygen in the blood. As a result, he feels shortness of breath, mostly in doing physical such as climbing stairs or while walking. Eventually, the person finds hard to breathe even in the resting position.
If you are having any trouble in breathing, consult a pulmonologist.
In Jaipur, you can consult Dr. Pankaj Gulati at BreatheClinic. He is the best ILD specialist in Jaipur, who can provide the ILD treatment at very affordable rates.
The causes of interstitial lung disease medical conditions, drugs consumption, or exposure to the toxic environment which is harmful to the lungs. There are 2 categories of these causes:
1. Autoimmune Diseases
In these diseases, the immune system constantly attacks and damages the lungs, and other organs. These include:
- Dermatomyositis: This is an inflammatory disease which causes skin rashes and weakness.
- Lupus: This is a condition in which the immune system attacks several types of tissues, such as skin, joints, and other organs.
- Polymyositis: This is a condition that causes inflammation of the muscles
- Vasculitis: This is also inflammation and damage to the blood vessels of the body.
2. Exposure to toxic substances:
There are certain substances exposure to which while working environment can cause scarring lungs problems and other lung diseases. These include:
- Animal proteins especially from birds
- Coal dust
- Asbestos fibers
- Dust from other minerals
- Tobacco smoking
- Dust from substances like grain, silica, etc.
Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD) Treatment:
Interstitial Lung Disease Treatment can slow down the progress of the disease and helps in easy breathing. If any substance exposure to which is causing you the interstitial lung disease then avoid that substance.
The doctor will prescribe you the treatment on the basis of the symptoms you are facing. The different types of Interstitial Lung Disease treatments include:
- Supplemental oxygen is widely used in ILD treatment. Through its use, an individual feels less breathlessness.
- Several pulmonary rehabilitation helps in improving the activity levels and the ability to exercise.
- There are several types of anti-inflammatory drugs which your pulmonologist on the basis of symptoms.
If you are looking for Interstitial Lung Disease Treatment in Jaipur, then consult the ILD specialist in Jaipur, Dr. Pankaj Gulati (Pulmonologist in Jaipur). He has performed 1000+ cases of ILD successfully. With a vast experience of more than 10 years, Dr. Gulati will surely give you the best Interstitial Lung Disease treatment at affordable rates.
We love to hear from you
- Address H-7 jan path, near danapani hotel , shyam nagar sodala, kishan nager, shyam nagar, jaipur rajasthan 32019
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 09560059701
- WhatsApp 09560059701
|Monday To Sunday||10:00 AM -TO- 5:00 PM|
|Monday To Sunday||5:30 PM -TO- 8:00 PM|