When the person faces discomfort while taking a breath then it is called a breathing problem. It can be developed gradually or occur all of a sudden, it’s like when you didn’t get enough air.
Here some symptoms of breathing problems in which you need to see your doctor right away so that you can treat yourself at the right time. If you want the best treatment in Jaipur then you have a chance to make a call and make an appointment with Dr. Pankaj Gulati a pulmonologist in Jaipur.
Symptoms of breathing problem
- Wheezing (a whistling sound while exhaling and sometimes at the same time as breathing in too)
- When the person gets cold
- Infection like sinusitis
- Long term chronic disease like sinusitis, allergies, asthma
- A light or grey complexion
- Flaring nostrils
- Blue fingernails or mouth
- Head sweat
- Tightness inside the throat
- pain or stress in the chest
- A barking cough
- Heavy respiratory
- Shortness of breath that ‘continues you up at night
- Shortness of breath that makes you sit up straight constantly
- Cigarette smoking causes lung cancer
- This problem also stems from other diseases like covid19, tuberculosis, and lung diseases as well i.e., HIV and AIDS.
These are some symptoms of breathing problems and if you have any of them and want advice for the further step then make an appointment with Dr. Pankaj Gulati a pulmonologist in Jaipur. He has experienced more than a year. You can ask all you doubt and clear all your doubts so that later on you don’t face any problem.
Causes of breathing problem
It is caused due to common health concerns and also environmental issues i.e., pollution.
Moreover, there are also lung conditions causing breathing problems it includes pneumonia, asthma, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), pulmonary embolism, pulmonary hypertension, etc.
Heart failure and heart disease, a heart attack is also responsible for breathing problem.
Dr. Pankaj Gulati a pulmonologist having expertise in treating lung and breathing disease. If you any breathing problems then you can consult him.
Diagnosis of breathing problem
At the same time as diagnosing, your doctor will want to perceive the underlying cause of the problem. Your doctor will discuss and recognize the nature of your breathing problem – whether it is mild or excessive if physical exertion worsens the problem, and due to the fact how lengthy you are experiencing this hassle. Your doctor will then take a body examination of your lungs, heart, and airlines and based on that further diagnostic exams can be prescribed together with and some of them are:
- Blood test i.e., to check the oxygen level
- Conduct ECG
- Lung’s test
- An exercise to check out how your lung and heart respond to physical exertion.
- A chest X-ray report
It all depends upon the diagnosis and as early diagnosis identified your cause then on the basis your doctor can start your treatment. But the basic treatment done by the doctor is
- Start changes in lifestyle
- If you are facing breathing problem because of any stress then immediately told your doctor, so he can guide you and recommend what should you follow
- Medication but only take under the guidance of your doctor
From all of the above, we can say that breathing problem is quite a serious problem. Hence, it is very essentials to seek medical advice at the earliest. Breathe clinic provides you well-equipped treatment with all the facilities. Our Dr. Pankaj Gulati best pulmonologist in Jaipur has specialization in this field. So, you have a chance and you can get the best treatment in Jaipur.